- Category: Teen News
- Created: Monday, 27 June 2022 16:11
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our library services, procedures, and facilities look slightly different. Here's what you can expect when you visit the library:
• Patrons are encouraged to wear a mask while in the library to protect unvaccinated children and other vulnerable library patrons.
• Curbside service remains available to patrons.
• We are operating at 50% building capacity, based upon the Madison County Health Department’s recommendations for retail outlets. Specific areas (such as the children's area) have capacity limits as well.
• Patrons should abide by our Board-approved Behavior Policy.
• Computer use is limited to two hours per day. We strictly enforce this time limit to ensure that all patrons have computer access.WiFi service is also available.
• Homebound services resumed April 1, 2021.
• Overdue fines resumed April 1, 2021.
• We have hand sanitizer, masks, disinfecting wipes, etc. throughout the facilities for patron use.
• We continue to offer children’s story times online through our Facebook page and website. Adult in-person programming will resume in the spring (2022) and our children's in-person programming and story times will resume with the kickoff of our annual Summer Reading Program on Monday, June 6, 2022.
• Notary, voter registration, printing/copying, and faxing services have also resumed.
Long gone are the days when a paper card catalog was used to locate an item in the library. Everything is now digital! Click on the link below to view step-by-step instructions for managing your library account online as well as navigating the online card catalog. If you have any questions about using the card catalog or managing your online account, please contact Mary Cordes, Assistant Director for Circulation Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the card catalog and online account instructions. Please note: This is a large document. Please be patient as it may take a moment to load/view.
You can also view an online video tutorial here.
© 2022 Hayner Public Library District. All Rights Reserved. Design & Development by Cork Tree Creative.