In-Person Visits and Curbside Service
- Category: Library News
- Created: Thursday, 29 April 2021 11:40
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our library services, procedures, and facilities look slightly different. Here's what you can expect when you visit the library:
• Patrons are encouraged to wear a mask while in the library to protect unvaccinated children and other vulnerable library patrons.
• Curbside service remains available to patrons.
• We are operating at 50% building capacity, based upon the Madison County Health Department’s recommendations for retail outlets. Specific areas (such as the children's area) have capacity limits as well.
• Patrons should abide by our Board-approved Behavior Policy.
• Computer use is limited to two hours per day. We strictly enforce this time limit to ensure that all patrons have computer access.WiFi service is also available.
• Homebound services resumed April 1, 2021.
• Overdue fines resumed April 1, 2021.
• We have hand sanitizer, masks, disinfecting wipes, etc. throughout the facilities for patron use.
• We continue to offer children’s story times online through our Facebook page and website. Adult in-person programming will resume in the spring (2022) and our children's in-person programming and story times will resume with the kickoff of our annual Summer Reading Program on Monday, June 6, 2022.
• Notary, voter registration, printing/copying, and faxing services have also resumed.